Social Protection and Gender Mainstreaming
Function and mandate of section/ TOR’s:
- To provide a centralized coordication platform at provincial level for information, planning and strategic allocation of resources.
- To review development projects and plans of all provincial departments and evaluate schemes relating to SP&GM
- Mapping of the service providing institutions arrangments currently in place for the purpose, throughout KP and specific roles of these institutions.
- Management of information regarding social protection and gender.
- To inform stratigic policy formulation and short & long term planning accross the provincial departments.
- To coordinate the efforts made at provincial and federal levels, maximizing the result through developing and promoting synergies and develop communication strategy for proper projection of the major achievement.
- To informl, train and educate the official staff accross the government departments, directly involved in planning nad policy-making processes.
- To promote and facilitate research in the areas of Social Protection and Gender (e.g in collaboration with universities and public & private research institutes)
- To find out the best practices in the social sector across the country and internationaly, and to suggest innovative, high-impact and economic projects.
- To suggest informed and apporpriate interventions in the existing projects for maximizing outputs.
Chief of the Section: Fazeelat Jehan