The Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) held its meeting under the Chairmanship of Mr. Shakeel Qadir Khan, the Additional Chief Secretary P&D Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 24th January, 2020. The meeting was attended by members of PDWP and concerned departments. The forum considered 10 projects pertaining to different sectors including Housing, Local Government, Multi-sectoral Development, Health, Urban Development, Building and Roads & Bridges sectors for the uplift of the province. The forum approved 6 Projects with an estimated cost of Rs. 3109.123 million, 1 Concept Paper was cleared by PDWP for consideration of CDWP, while 3 projects were deferred/withdrawn and were returned to their respective departments for rectification.
Approved project of Housing sector was
- Feasibility Studies for Development of Housing Schemes / Satellite Towns/ Commercial Properties in KP”.
Approved project of Multi-sectoral Development was
- Provision for Contractors Decretal accrued Liabilities, Land Compensation and Uncashed Cheques Sub Head:
- CoC WP# 45/2015 “Habibullah Khan V/S Ahmad Hanif Secretary, C&W Department District Mansehra”.
- Director Work & Services VS Abdul Rehman 43/13
- Director Work & Services VS Abdul Rahman 93/13 under ADP Scheme No. 688/160453.
Approved projects of Health sector were:
- Establishment of Trauma Centre in DHQ Hospital Lakki Marwat (PC-II approved by DDWP on 19-12-2018).
- Construction of Hostel for Nowshera Medical College. (PC-II approved on 19-12-2018).
Approved project of Urban Development sector was:
- F/S, Design and Construction of Bus Terminals in Mardan, Swat, Dir Upper and District Swabi including land cost.
Approved project of Building sector was:
- Construction of Tehsil Complexes in KP Sub Heads:
- Construction of tehsil Complex at Khanpur District Haripur.
- Construction of Sub-Divisional Offices at Tehsil Complex Takht Bai District Mardan.
- Construction of Tehsil Building at Gumbat District Kohat.
- Construction of Building at newly created Tehsil Rustam and Garhi Kapoora District Mardan.
Widening of Matani to Takhta-Baig Road and Construction of Allied Economic Infrastructure.
Cleared for consideration of CDWP