The 8th meeting of Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) was held under the Chairmanship of
Mr. Shakeel Qadir Khan, the Additional Chief Secretary P&D Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 12th October, 2020. The meeting was attended by members of PDWP and concerned departments. The forum considered 42 schemes pertaining to Agriculture, Social Welfare, Sports & Tourism, Forestry, Water, Roads, DWSS, Multi-Sectoral Development Industries and Health sectors for the uplift of the province. The forum approved 39 schemes with an estimated cost of Rs. 16471.989 million. 1 schemes was cleared by PDWP and was recommended for approval of CDWP, while 2 schemes were deferred due to inadequate designs and were returned to their respective departments for rectification.
Approved schemes of Agriculture sector were:-
1. Opening of 3 CVDs, 23 VCs, 16 AICs and Upgradation of CVD Lakaro to CVH Status, Mohmand Agency.
2. Opening of 8 Veterinary Centers and 08 AICs in FR Lakki.
3. Establishment of Semen Production Unit at Jamrud and Breed / Veterinary Improvement Programme in FATA.
4. Opening of 05 CVCs and 08 CVDs, 22 AICs and Diagnostic Laboratory in Kurram Agency.
5. Opening of 1-CVH, 2- CVDs, 04 CVCs and 11 AICs in FR Tank.
6. Opening of 02 CVDs, 02 CVCS, 06 AICs and Upgradation of 01 CVD to CVH Status in FR D.I.Khan.
7. Opening of 41 Veterinary Centers, 22 AICs and Upgradation of 01 CVD to CVH Status in SWA.
8. Opening of 3 CVCs, 11 CVDs and 9 AICs and Upgradation of 4 CVDs to CVH Status in Orakzai Agency.
9. Capacity Building of Livestock Directorate FATA.
10. Opening of 5- CVDs, 5- CVCs, 6 - AICs and Upgradation of 2 CVDs to CVHs Status, Bajaur .
11. Establishment of Model Dairy Farm in FATA.
12. Opening of 5-Vety: Dispensaries, 5-civil Vety: Centers, 10-AICs and Upgradation of 01 CVC to CVD in FR Bannu.
13. Opening of 18 Veterinary Centers and 26 AICs in Khyber Agency.
14. Livelihood Improvement through Livestock Development in Hazara Division of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (JICA assisted).
Approved scheme of Social Welfare sector was:-
15. Drug Addicts Detoxification & Rehabilitation Centers at District Khyber & Orakzai
Approved schemes of Sports/Tourism sector were:-
16. Up-Gradation of Hayatabad Sports Complex Peshawar.
17. Construction of Cricket Stadium with Allied Facilities in Kalam District Swat.
18. Arrangement of Events in Tourism & Culture Sectors in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
19. Operationalization, Infrastructure Development , IT/MIS and Capacity Building of KPCTA and Regional Offices Institute at Divisional level.
20. Construction, Rehabilitation, Upgradation and Asset Management of Youth Properties in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
21. Establishment of Tourism Police in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
22. Instructional and Physical Training Programme in FATA(Revised).
23. Establishment/Development of Tourist Destinations, Tourism Information Centers, Picnic spots and Rest Areas (AIP)
24. Promotion/holding of Tourism activities and festivals (AIP).
25. Protection and Management of Archaeological and Cultural Heritage (AIP)
Approved scheme of Forestry sector was:-
26. Conservation of Biodiversity and Promotion of Eco-Tourism through Livelihood Improvement in Sheikh Buddin National Park.
Approved scheme of Water sector was:-
27. Construction of Bara Dam, District Khyber (AIP).
Approved schemes of DWSS sector were:-
28. Water Supply & Sanitation schemes at a) UC Koza Bandai b) UC Beha c) UC Gwalerai d) VC Labat & VC Shalhand, District Swat.
29. Provision of sanitation and sewerage schemes in D.I.khan.
30. Water Supply & Sanitation schemes at a) UC Shawar b) UC Arkot c) UC Pir Kalay D) UC Bara Bandai, District Swat.
31. Construction/PCC works/ Sanitation/WSS Hand Pumps/ Dug Well in Ucs Ajmera, Battagram, Batamori, Shamlai, Rajdhari, Peshora, Paimal Sharif, Thakot, Gijbori, Trand, Kuzabanda& Banian District Battagram.
32. Drinking Water Supply & Sanitation Schemes / Tube Well (Solar Based) in village Kana Khel, Banda Shiekh Ismail, Khesari, Manai, Spin Kane Khurd, Patao UC Ziarat Kaka Sb, UC Zara Maina and UC Bara Banda and different other villages of District Nowshera.
33. Construction of DWS and Sanitation Schemes/Installation of pressure pumps at Tehsils Nowshera, Pabbi and Jehangira District Nowshera.
34. Feasibility Study forTimergara Gravity Water Supply Scheme Dir Lower.
Approved schemes of Multi-sectoral Development sector were:-
35. Pakistan Community Support Project (PCSP).
36. Torghar Integrated Area Development Project (INL Assisted).
37. Clearance of Contractors' liabilities, Compensation / Arbitration Awards, Court decretal amounts and escalation in FATA. Sub Head: Solarization of existing DWSS in Tribal District Khyber. 2. Rehabilitation /Restoration & Solarization of 28 Nos existing DWSS facilities in Bara Tribal District Khyber.
Approved scheme of Industries sector was:-
38. Establishment of Technical College for Boys at Village Mathra, Peshawar.
Approved scheme of Health sector was:-
39. Establishment of Cat-D Hospital at Mundi Baka Khel District Bannu.