The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has taken following steps/initiatives to facilitate businesses/trades.
1. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Official Business Portal has been launched for facilitation of business community.
2. Online Building Plan Approval System has been launched to facilitate citizens and to boost construction industry.
3. 120 small businesses/trades exempted from trade license fee and inspections of TMA.
4. Reduction of sales tax on services for 27 categories from 15% to 2%.
5. 19 categories exempted from professional tax upon registration with KPRA.
6. Exemption of local council tax on transfers of immovable properties til 30th June, 2021.
7. Up to 35% discount on urban immovable property tax.
8. Land registration tax - Reduced to 2% from 6%.
9. Capital value tax abolished.
10. Elimination of entertainment tax.
11. Zero bed tax for hotels.
12. Free Re Registration of vehicles.
13. Exemption of registration fee on deeds and mutation till 30th June, 2021.
It was told during a meeting on Draft National SME Policy. The meeting was chaired by the Additional Chief Secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa at P&D Dept today.