The 13th meeting of Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) was held under the Chairmanship of Mr. Shakeel Qadir Khan, the Additional Chief Secretary P&D Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 22nd December, 2020 through video link. The meeting was attended by members of PDWP and concerned departments. The forum considered 28 schemes pertaining to Water, Health, Auqaf, Hajj & Minority Affairs, Elementary & Secondary Education, Higher Education, Board of Revenue, Roads, Transport and Energy & Power sectors for the uplift of the province. The forum approved 25 schemes with an estimated cost of Rs. 36079.302 million. 03 schemes were deferred due to inadequate designs and was returned to the respective department for rectification.
Approved schemes of Water sector were:
1. Improvement / Widening of Canal Patrol Road and Providing Safety Structures along Lower Swat Canal District Charsadda, Non ADP, During 2020-21
2. Construction of Roads along natural drains, water channels, flood carrier channels in Tehsil Matta District Swat.
3. Improvement / Development of Irrigation Facilities and Construction of Causeway and FPW in District Swat.
Approved schemes of Health sector were:
4. Social Health Protection Initiative for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KFW assisted).
5. Integration of Health Services Delivery with special focus on MNCH, LHW and Nutrition Programme.
6. Establishment of Paramedics College & Male Nursing College in Lakki Marwat.
7. Liability of Land Bacha Khan Medical College Mardan.
8. Rehabilitation of all RHCs across KP & conversion of 50 RHCs into 24/7 facilities.
9. Strengthening of all BHUs across KP & conversion of 200 BHUs into 24/7 SBA facilities.
10. Revamping of Non-Teaching DHQs across KP.
11. Establishment of Women & Children Hospital in District Swabi (Phase-I). (PC-II approved by PDWP on 08/10/2019)
Approved schemes of Auqaf, Hajj & Minority Affairs sector were:
12. Purchase of land for graveyards in KP
13. Purchase of Land for Graveyard and construction of boundary wall for Chitrali community Distt Peshawar
Approved scheme of Elementary & Secondary Education sector was:
14. Grant in Aid to HQ 40 Division for Establishment Cadet College at Sararogha, SWA.
Approved scheme of Board of Revenue sector was:
15. Settlement of Land Records in Districts Dir Lower, Dir Upper and Tehsil Kalam, Swat
Approved schemes of Higher Education sector were:
16. Establishment Govt. College of Management Sciences Wana South Waziristan in the current year ADP. (NON ADP)
17. Establishment of Women University Campus in Swabi.
Approved schemes of Roads sector were:
18. Construction of Flyover/Underpass at Farooq-e-Azam Chowk Charsadda.
19. Construction of road from Baroch Chowk to Nakhatar Bando, Shireen Khan Chowk to Baroch, Mardan
20. Provision of Buildings and Department for NH&MP on Swat Expressway
21. Reconstruction & Rehabilitation of roads from Haryana to Hajizai, Nazimabad to Gujar Kali, and roads in Ucs Sherpao, Ziam, Abazai, Mirzadher of District Charsadda.
Approved schemes of Energy & Power sector were:
22. Providing New/Bi-furcation / reconductoring of 11 KV Feeder in North Waziristan, South Waziristan, Bannu, Lakki, Tank and D.I.Khan (AIP)
23. Restructuring of Electric Inspectorate of Energy & Power Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Approved schemes of Transports sector were:
24. Establishment of Transport Inspection Stations in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
25. Establishment of Transport Facilitation Centers in Merged Districts (AIP)