1. ADP Formulation
- Drafting, approval, circulation of Guidelines for ADP Preparation.
- Consultation meetings at different levels.
- ADP Rationalization meetings.
- ADP Policy matters
- AIP Policy Matters.
- Printing of the draft ADP.
- Cabinet meetings on draft ADP.
- Submission of draft ADP to Provincial Assembly.
- Printing of final copy of ADP.
- Circulation of ADP copy.
- Requisition of agenda for PDWP meetings.
- Preparation of combined working papers for PDWP.
- Informing all the members and concerned Deptts.
- Coordinating issuance of minutes of PDWP.
- Issuance of Press Release.
- Coordination with Planning Commission on meetings of CDWP and ECNEC.
- Logistic coordination for ECNEC meetings.
- Collection of working papers for CDWP and Summaries for ECNEC.
4.IPC and CCI
- Coordination with IPC Department and Ministry.
- Coordination of CCI matters.
- Processing summaries for CCI.
5.Principles of Policy
- Drafting Report on compliance with Principles of Policy.
6.PMRU rated business
- Coordinating PMRU tasks which pertain to more than one section.
- Agenda circulation.
- Assembly Questions and coordinating its replies.
- Privilege Motions, Call attention notices and Resolutions and coordinating its replies.
- Standing Committees meetings.
- Functional Committees.
- Special Committees.
- Quarterly Review Meetings.
- Mid-Year Review meetings
- Annual Review meetings.
- Periodic and special/specific Review meetings by CMKP
- Periodic and special/specific Review meetings by CSKP
- Review of AIP by CM, CS, ACS.
- Committee Chaired by Governor, KP.
- Review meetings by Finance Minister.
- President Directives.
- Prime Minister Directives
- Governor Directives
- Chief Minister Directives
- Inter-Sectorial Re-appropriation.
- Final Grant (Development).
- Collection of Briefs for Cabinet Meetings.
- Follow up of Cabinet Decisions
- Briefs for Secretaries Committee Meetings.
- Follow up of Secretaries Committee Meetings.
- Communication with Planning Commission
- Regulations by Planning commission
- Development manual and guidelines.
- Advisory Committee on Planning Commission
- Feed back on Annual Plan to Planning Commission
- Feed back on Five Years Plan to Planning Commission.
14.Sectoral Plans of the Departments
- Collection and updation of Sectorial Plans.
15.ICD (Inquiry Commission)
- Communication and Coordination with ICD, Islamabad.
- Collection and compilation of data for ICD.
16.LGs Development Guidelines
- Framing and issuance of development guidelines for Local governments.
- Notifications of DDC, DDWP.
- Amendments and clarifications on development fora.
- Any other subject which is related to more than two sections.