- To examine and process Internal/External posting and transfer of PPS Officers within the Administrative Departments as well as employees of subordinate offices.
- To initiate and arrange meetings for Provincial Project Selection Committee.
- To initiate and arrange meetings of Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) regarding promotion of employees of subordinate offices.
- To maintain ACR’s/PER’s of officers/officials of P&D Department as record. PERs of officers/officials of Establishment Department working in P&D Department are processed and after completion, these are submitted to Section Officer (Secret) for record.
- To answer assembly questions related to department from constitution and coordinate with subordinate offices.
- To distribute and collect declaration of Assets form within department and after collection send it to Establishment department
- To process & coordinate within the Department and subordinate offices regarding Chief Minister’s directive.
- Presentation in shortlisting committee meeting with various Departments/offices