Sub-Office at Islamabad
FORMULATION OF DRAFT PSDP
- Coordination with concerned Line Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for submission of projects for preparation of Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) for the forthcoming financial year.
- Sharing of Planning Commission, Islamabad guidelines with different Departments of KP for the future projections of PSDP projects.
- Ensuring timely Preparation and Submission of PC-1s of PSDP schemes for clearance of PDWP and its approval from respective Federal Ministries and CDWP/ECNEC
- Liaison with the Federal Government for inclusion of approved schemes in PSDP.
- Attending CDWP meetings on regular basis.
- Coordination with different sections and High-ups of the P&D Department, KP for ensuring their availability during the meeting
PSDP REVIEW MEETINGS
- Review meetings with the concerned line departments and Federal Entities regarding Provincially executed and Federally executed KP-related PSDP schemes.
- Quarterly Review Meetings with Planning Commission, Islamabad
- Special review meetings Chaired by the Honorable Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF PSDP PROJECTS
- Coordination with Federal Government regarding allocation of funds and its timely release
- Authorization of funds from Federal Government
- Demand request to Finance Department, KP for early release of funds for smooth execution of PSDP Projects in KP
- Re-Appropriation of funds from Federal Government
- Arrangement of Supplementary Grant from Federal Government for KP Projects.
- Request to concerned Federal Ministries for enhancement of allocation in respect of important nature and fast-moving projects.
- Excess / Surrender with provincial Finance Department and Federal Government.
- Preparation of Annual plan (KP Chapter)
APCC / NEC MEETINGS
- Comments on working paper of APCC and NEC Meetings.
- PM Directives
- CM Directives
- Any other special task assigned by the competent Authority
- Various directions received from public representatives.
To share the workload and expedite the pace of work on various important megaprojects, the Competent Authority has desired to establish a sub-office at Islamabad in order to keep close liaison between the Provincial Government, Federal Entities and Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives.