The 11th meeting of Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) was held under the Chairmanship of
Mr. Shakeel Qadir Khan, the Additional Chief Secretary P&D Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 18th November, 2020 through video link. The meeting was attended by members of PDWP and concerned departments. The forum considered 61 schemes pertaining to Health, Local Government, MSD, Social Welfare, Water, Industries, Board of Revenue, Estab: & Admin, Roads, DWSS, Sports & Tourism, Urban Development, Finance, Auqaf, E&SE and Higher Education sectors for the uplift of the province. The forum approved 54 schemes with an estimated cost of Rs. 54038.044 million. 1 scheme was cleared by PDWP and was recommended for approval of CDWP. 6 schemes were deferred due to inadequate designs and was returned to the respective department for rectification.
Approved schemes of Health sector were:
1. Strengthening of the Rehabilitation Services for Physically Disabled at Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2. Opening of 18 CHCs in South Waziristan Agency. [MA]
3. Opening of 41 CHCs/CDs in Mohmand Agency. [MA]
4. Opening of 20 CHCs/CDs in Khyber Agency. [MA]
5. Opening of 24 CHCs/CDs in North Waziristan Agency. [MA]
6. Opening of 15 CHCs/CDs in Orakzai Agency. [MA]
7. Opening of 11 CHCs/CDs in FR Peshawar. [MA]
8. Outsourcing of Non-Clinical Services (AIP)
9. F/S for Establishment of Paraplegic Center in Merged Areas (AIP)
10. Purchase of equipment and furniture for newly constructed one Hostel, 60 rooms, 2 lecture theaters, Laboratories and auditorium at Saidu Medical College Swat.
Approved schemes of MSD sector were:
11. Provision for Contractors Decretal accrued Liabilities, Land Compensation and Uncashed Cheques Sub- Scheme: 160453-2 feasibility study of embankment and road along left bank of swat river from ladaki to Bagh Dheri District Swat.
12. Provision for Contractors Decretal accrued Liabilities, Land Compensation and Uncashed Cheques Sub- Scheme: 160453-3 Construction of Buildings for C&W Department.
13. Clearance of Contractors’ liabilities, Compensation / Arbitration Awards, Court decretal amounts and escalation in FATA. [MA] Sub-Scheme: 191664-5 contractor liabilities in respect of the scheme construction/improvement of 10KM approach road to marble City. Mohmand Agency (Part of 14.5 KMs road from Ekkaghund to MMC)
14. Clearance of Contractors’ liabilities, Compensation / Arbitration Awards, Court decretal amounts and escalation in FATA. [MA]. Sub- Scheme: 191664-6 Upgradation of BHU Sheen Dhand to Type-D Hospital with two specialties in TSD Dara Adam Khel.
15. FATA Water Resources Development Project (FWRDP). (GoP Component) (ADB Assisted). [MA]. Sub Scheme: 191671-35 Construction of Kat Gala Sub-Project District Bajaur.
Approved schemes of Social Welfare sector were:
16. Establishment of Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center for PWDs at District D.I.Khan, Swat & Abbottabad.
17. Establishment of Center of Excellence for Special Children with Autism in Peshawar.
Approved scheme of Water sector was:
18. Construction of different canal roads and Overhead bridges/Lining/Pavement of canals/ construction of nullah/water channels/FPW at UCs Urmar Payan, Mera Kachuri, Tarnab, Budhni, Phandu, Chamkani, Mian Gujar and Hindki Daman etc District Peshawar.
Approved scheme of Industries sector was:
19. FATA Infrastructure Project (FIP-QIPs) (USAID) [DOP] Sub Head: Reconstruction of Government Technical Institute Ghiljoo District Orakzai.
Approved schemes of Board of Revenue sector were:
20. Construction of District Headquarter of District Upper Chitral.
21. F/S of District Secretariat, Palas Kohistan.
22. Settlement and Digitization of Land Record in Merged Districts (AIP)
Approved scheme of Home sector was:
23. Training Programs for Police and Levies along with necessary equipments (AIP)
Approved scheme of Establishment & Admin sector was:
24. F/S and detailed designing of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Residences/Offices for Govt Servants in KP.
Approved schemes of Road sector were:
25. F/S, Design & Rehabilitation of Mingora Jambeel Gokand road, Swat
26. Immediate Rehabilitation of flood damaged (09 Nos Roads & Bridges each) due to flash flood and GOLF 2015, District Chitral
27. F/S & Dualization of Mardan-Swabi Road (ADB Assisted)
28. Construction of Technically & Economically Feasible 294 KMs Roads in Malakand Division.
29. Construction of Technically & Economically Feasible 170 KMs Roads in Hazara Division.
30. Construction of Technically & Economically Feasible 60 KMs Roads in Kohat Division.
31. Construction of Technically & Economically Feasible 35 KMs Roads in Bannu Division.
32. Construction of Technically & Economically Feasible 100 KMs Roads in Mardan Division.
33. Rehabilitation of Main Jamrud Warsak Road to Shahgai Thana (13 Kms) Khyber (ER) (AIP)
34. Improvement of Okh Kandau- Feroz Khel- Ziara Road (17 Km) (AIP)
35. Improvement and Rehabilitation of road from Pir Qala to Ghalanai (Balance portion) (14-km) (AIP)
36. Construction of Technically & Economically Feasible 198 KMs Roads in Peshawar Division.
Approved schemes of DWSS sector were:
37. Construction/Rehabilitation of Drinking Water Supply Schemes in Newly Merged Districts (AIP)
38. Rehabilitation and Revitalization of Existing Drinking Water Supply Schemes in Tribal Districts.
Approved schemes of Sports & Tourism sector were:
39. Standardization and Up-gradation of Sports Complexes at DI Khan, Bannu,Haripur and Mardan (Total Cost Rs. 700 Mn – Phase-I Cost Rs. 300 Mn).
40. Establishment of Multipurpose International Standards Indoor Gymnasium in, District Buner. (PC-II approved on 17.09.2019)
41. Construction/Development of Cultural Complexes in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
42. Honouring Living Human Treasures in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
43. Development of Tourist Spots in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Approved schemes of Urban Development sector were:
44. Construction of Footpath, Cattle Fair, Car Parking, Group Latrine,Taxi Stand and Public Park in District Bajaur. (AIP).
45. Construction of Bus Terminal, Beautification of Urban Areas, Slaughter House, and Family Park in Sub-Division, Dara Adam Khel, Kohat. (AIP).
Approved scheme of Auqaf sector was:
46. Construction and Rehabilitation of Darul Uloom Haqannia, Akora Khattak
Approved schemes of E&SE sector were:
47. Solarization of Schools in Merged Areas (AIP)
48. Reconstruction of ERRA leftover Strategy and Non- Strategy Schools in KP
Approved schemes of Higher Education sector were:
49. Provision of water supply/Filtration Plants to Govt Colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
50. Provision of Land and Construction of Building for existing Government Colleges in Merged Areas (AIP)
51. Provision of Additional Academic Infrastructure & Missing Facilities in the existing Government Colleges in Merged Areas on need basis (AIP)
52. Introduction of BS Program in Colleges in all Tribal Districts (AIP)
53. Purchase of Necessary Items (Furniture, Equipment, Plant & Machinery, Sport Goods, Computer & Allied Accessories, etc.) for Colleges on Need Basis.
54. Provision of Additional infrastructure and repair of existing colleges.